Dr. Long Nguyen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Long Nguyen?

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

worst doctor I have ever been to. This so called doctor with a degree from Vietnam is cruel and downright mean. I would not let him treat my dog. He also is a liar. I paid him in full and he didn't turn the check I gave him in for almost an entire year which cause my checking account problems and I had to pay an extra medicare deductible.

Doctor Long Pham Nguyen

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr Nguyen had a horrible bedside manner. He was so bad that while he was associated with 12 Oaks Hosp way back when, the staff didn't like him and his nasty bedside manner even with them. They preferred not working with him. He did more harm to my spouse and worsened his condition. Dr.Nguyen chose to set up his office so he wouldn't have to be affiliated with another medical facility. He gave injections that hurt his patients so bad they could hardly walk out of his office. He was about the almighty Dollar and not the patient. He did lie alot. If he was reminded of what he said he would do for you on the following visit, he would get angry and do something to spite your condition. Yes, he did push SOMA. Yes he did push the intrathecal pump and would get angry with his patient if they wouldn't conform. My spouse had to have 3 surgeries and No we wouldn't dare use Dr. Nguyen. I truly believe how he gave injections in his office did cause my spouse damage to the nerves in his feet and toes. He gave injections straight in his back without the help of anesthesia and did not give him time to recover before getting off the table in his. Dr.Nguyen has a shop of horrors instead of a doctor office.

bad doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2014

This so called doctor gave me spinal injections and ever since my feet and legs feel like they are being eaten by ants! He doesn't like to be asked questions. He is rude, crude and a liar! I paid him and he held my check for months causing me trouble with my insurance deductible. He is a 1st rate quack-educated at Communist Vietnam-I kid you not, look him up! I am only giving him one star but I would rather give him minus 4 stars-his staff was very nice though and they even apologized for his poor bedside manner-everyone I spoke to (patients) told me they couldn't stand him!

He's Good!

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I've been seen by Doctor Nguyen for some time. Have had 3 Back Surg. I've seen my share of Doctors. Good and Bad! In my opinion Dr. N is One of the Good One's. Some people are quick to find fault in every thing and everybody. I wouldn't want his job!

Caution

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I've been a long term patient, stuck with a doctor now because it is not easy to change to another better one. I have seen A LOT of things in the time I have been there, One is he is famous for "Pushing" steroid injections on basically everyone, and if you do not get them the majority of the time he will cease to see you. He promotes people into getting the medication (internal) pump surgically installed, people come in sick each month due to it running out since they have become addicted to the medication. This Doctor does not explain in any type of depth the medications (new). He does not take the time to help you understand your condition, and has a very cold demeanor towards most patients ( as per HIPPA he leaves the room door open so one is able to hear his manner of addressing people. Many pharmacies will NOT fill his prescriptions and I was told there was a "issue" with his over prescribing Soma to many patients which from the beginning he offered as a muscle relaxant. There are MANY patients who have serious conditions, and need certain medications, but when several of them questioned anything they had their medication cut-off resulting in they're becoming very ill enough to be hospitalized. The office staff have seemed to be nice but can be very cold. Another, as being long term patient, you listen to people and learn there are "fakers" who come in with walkers and canes but as soon as they leave, they are seen walking unaided carrying their walker or cane vs using it. If you choose to come here, be forewarned of the risk of being insisted into some very serious injections being required, and little compassion. Most people who remain on his good side are content but if you have a serious condition that needs a good attending doctor this is not a place I would recommend. BE CAREFUL. ,,,The least issue is the wait, there used to be a very long wait but lately there are not as many people, something is up.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Hope the recent nasty review not from my boyfriend who was fired from Dr. N 2 months ago. He was tested positive for cracks, now after 2 months still can't find another pain doc. I was with him in the room a couple of times and found Dr. N a very good doc. He deserves a better rating. When I have pain, for sure I'll go to Dr. N.

Very Ill tempered

Posted on October 19th, 2012

A nasty little man with a hateful temper. I would not send my dog to be cared for by him

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Good doctor. Very conservative in writing pain killers. Not easy to get a replacement of pain script.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I have 6 surgeries in my low back and sufferred with daily pain. I have seen 2 chiropractors and 3 pain doctors with several injections to my low back and still in pain. Dr Nguyen gave me one injection; when it does not work long enough to control pain; he advised me to try a spinal stimulator (like a TENS unit on your spine). The test worked very well. Later he implant a permanent stimulator for me since 2009. I have been almost pain free since then. Thanks Dr Nugent, I wish I had seen you many years ago.

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ngyuen for 7 yrs as now. He does help relieve your pain and will not tolorate drug addicks. He does not always communicate well with you and can be moody at times. But other wise he is a good dr. If you push the issue you will listen.

Super Doc

Posted on November 30th, 2009

I am a 10yr. chronic pain patient.It wasn't until I started seeing Dr. Nguyen,5years ago,that I finally found a doctor that wasn't just a pill pusher.He is patient and methodical and as long as you the patient work with him he will control your pain.He doesn't promise miracles but he will do his best to control your pain.Wish I had met him after my surgeries & all this mess started.Thank You Dr.Nguyen.

Posted on October 27th, 2017