Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lonn E Guidry
Dr. Lonn E Guidry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular DiseaseInternal Medicine. Dr. Guidry is affiliated with Oceans Behavioral Hospital Broussard. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lonn E Guidry has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lonn E Guidry has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
Dr. Guidry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Lonn E Guidry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY HOSPITAL AND CLINICS, 2390 W Congress St, Lafayette, LA
Dr. Lonn E Guidry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.