Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lonna Larsh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lonna Larsh has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
- Nutrition Disorders
Dr. Lonna Larsh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lonna Larsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 9
Go elsewhere. She will listen for days and run blood work and do nothing. She is not a pain mgt specialist as she says! She let me be in pain forever and then charged a mintfor Acupuncture. Go to 5 Branches if you want help with Acupuncture. She had balls to get mad when I asked for what I wanted and NEEDED! BOO Hoo on her. Matter a fact do not bother. Be ware.... I don't know would ever say she is good. YIKES
I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with me. I don't know where you read that I am a pain management specialist, because I never said that. I am only now (4/23/12) seeing your comment, so I did take it upon myself to update the listing that vitals.com has for me, but prior to today the listing was not vetted by myself. If you look around, I think you will find that my fees are very comparable to other physician fees. I agree that 5 branches is excellent however. I hope you were able to get what you needed from them. Best of luck in your search for healing.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Merrithew Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLonna Larsh Md, 4450 Capitola Rd Ste 105, Capitola, CA
Dr. Lonna Larsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Capitola, CA.