Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lonnie D Alexander
Dr. Lonnie D Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clovis, NM. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Plains Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lonnie D Alexander has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lonnie D Alexander has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Lonnie D Alexander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lonnie D Alexander - Posted on August 25th, 2010
I was only in Clovis for a few weeks, but saw Dr. Alexander after an unfortunate ER visit. He squeezed me into his schedule, and during the appointment was really kind and gentle. He answered all our questions, made sure we had copies of all the medical records to take with us, and before we left, gave me his cell number just in case.I felt very well cared-for, and would make him my Ob/Gyn if I lived here!
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Dr. Lonnie D Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lonnie D Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clovis, NM.