The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lonnie Stanton
Dr. Lonnie Stanton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission, TX, with other offices in San Benito, TX and Harlingen, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stanton is affiliated with Harlingen Medical Center, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville and Valley Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Stanton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lonnie Stanton has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lonnie Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.