Dr. Lopito Bugarin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lopito Bugarin?

VERY RUDE STAFF... his office is falling apart.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Fax machine broke. Told they do not do vaccinations right now, go to the health department or ER (hospitals do not do vaccinations in the ER buddy!).. wow... thought this was a pediatric office. lost my daughters records. found out I was not suppose to be charged for well baby visits. He owes my lots of money. My daughter had an appointment scheduled, he went on a shopping spree, blew my daughter off when she was running a fever and his staff told me to go to the ER. Get it together!!!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Very Good

Do not use

Posted on November 12th, 2015

do not take go to him he is rude! He has no bedside manner I have witness him yell and be little his staff members and his patients.... Do yourself a favor and stay away from him

Uneducated staff,and doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Worse doctor ever! I saw him for some nerve pain,he prescribed me neurontin. Went back the following week because the medication was no longer working. He asked me if I wanted to be put on Gabapentin. I told him I am already neurontin, and told him that they were both the same medication. He became argumentative and defensive . He has serious issues

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I like how he is in and out and gets it done an over wit. But there's one nurse there that is very rude and does not listen. I've recommended about 4 people to him because they have such busy lives and he is quick..and all of their complaints is about the same woman. Everyone else in there is nice but the one chinese I think lady..the younger one who wears the glasses an has long hair is rude. She makes getting in there a hassle and argues with everything you say even if the doctor told you one thing along with the other secretaries she argues with it about it! Its like the woman doesn't comprehend anything your point...only hers. I've been ready to switch doctors because of her and two of the four people I know already have! That woman is just entirely rude.

Posted on June 21st, 2011

HIS STAFF IS VERY RUDE!!!! HE IS AS WELL.

Posted on November 14th, 2008

I am active duty military with 5 children, 3 teenage boys, 1 toddler boy and an infant daughter. I have never had a better doctor for my children. I have always been able to get an appointment within 24 hours if not within hours if it is warranted. He interacts with my children and is very informative about the causes and remedies that affect my family.

Posted on October 17th, 2017