Dr. Lora Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lora Brown?

Very compassionate and understanding

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Brown's entire staff is very pleasant & very professional. I felt very comfortable in all aspects of my appointments. Would recommend to others.

Concierge Medicine at It's Best

Posted on April 28th, 2015

This is the first time I have ever been to a physician who spent over an hour with me on the first visit! Super experience. Great office!

Thanks, I miss you

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

always helpful, kind, and courteous. dr. brown helped me with my lumbar spinal pain with nerve blocks and helped me lose weight and strengthen my back to lessen the pain. i've had 5 shoulder surgeries including L and R, my rotator cuffs are not repairable, i am in constant pain since dr brown moved. my neck muscles are in a constant spasm, and my cervical spine has lost it's curve. ( i am now 2 inches shorter] in order to get pain meds i must let dr's inject things into my cervical spine, even though i still need meds for my shoulder pain and make no mistake this does nothing for my shoulder pain. actually it masks my neck pain so i may injure myself because i can't feel the pain. dr brown thanks,but, i miss you

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Dr. Brown is a very caring doctor who is sincerely interested in helping her patients. She is extrememly knowledgeable and well qualified and I would recommend her to anyone. I have had several spinal injections over the years and she is by far the best there is.

Patient

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I took my wife to see Dr. Brown today as I heard she is one of the best in her field. I was impressed by the staff and the professionalism they all have. We did spend some time waiting and I believe she was book up and busy. Dr. Brown I believe if she had some more time could have helped my wife. Our hopes are high as pain management meaning finding the right diagnosis and treating with spinal injections is what we are hoping for as long term pain is not fun. I think coastal orthopedics is professional and I hope in the near future they can help find a way to help my wife through this pain she is suffering from.

Patient

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I recently visited Dr. Brown, her staff was excellent and very professional and extremely professional. I was so empresses with her level of expertise and knowledge of neurological and Orthropedic needs. Dr. Brown is a doctor that I would highly recommend and feel safe in her direction and guidance for management and recovery. Dr. Brown took time to explain the issues I might face and explained the options and gave her expertise advice on the care of my problems. I felt not only like a patient but more like she was caring for a friend, and only wanted the very best for me to help me feel better. She dedicated the time and answered many questions I had, without making me feel she was in a hurry. I was impressed with the entire practice at Coastal Orthropedic & Physical Therapy.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

My elderly mother went in for "siimple" outpatient surgery and now she can't walk without support and she can''t stand up. Horrible!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

She is very professional but her bedside manner could be better and longer but I think some of this is due to being extremely busy.

Dr. Brown is a very intelligent, caring doctor.

Posted on May 5th, 2010

She is smart, confident specialist

Posted on November 6th, 2009

We completely trust Dr. Brown and her staff. They are very highly educated and trained. Also each member of Dr. Brown's team care about you getting better.Dr. Brown is the best. We would fly anywhere to see her!

Posted on October 29th, 2017