Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lora Overton
Dr. Lora Overton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Overton is affiliated with St.Vincent Kokomo and Parkview Hospital Randallia. Dr. Overton has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lora Overton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lora Overton has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Lora Overton has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Overton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSaint Joseph Medical Group, 3217 Lake Ave, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Lora Overton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.