Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lora Plattner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 29
I have been treated several times for skin cancers by Dr. Plattner. I have found her to be very professional and always has a kind attitude. Her staff has always been attentive and friendly and appointment times are kept on schedule. I have been very happy with Dr Plattner and her staff and would highly recommend her.
I have been a patient with Dr Plattner for many many years and was referred to her practice from another dermatologist in Scottsdale. Through the years I have had her as my doctor I have never had any situations that did not meet my highest expections of feeling totally secure with defining the medical problem and getting the finest treatment. Dr Plattner has always explained the procedure needed and completed all treatment with a personal interest in my well being. I would and do recommend Dr Plattner for anyone needing a most highly qualified and caring doctor. Her professional and kind staff have always gone above and beyond to assist me in any way needed, and have always phoned after a procedure to check on my welfare. I am very thankful I was referred to her.
Dr. Plattner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center
Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
22 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Dr. Lora Plattner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley of The Sun Dermatology, 8406 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lora Plattner in this video.
Dr. Lora Plattner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.