3.4

Have you seen Dr. Loraine B Nolla?

The first time i went to meet Dr.Nolla, she didn't even see me and plus the nurse wasn't pleasant either. I decided to come back to meet the doctor finally but she canceled it and rescheduled. I finally got to come back in and STILL didn't get to meet her. She was too busy with other pts so she sent in a nurse practitioner. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and still haven't met my ob???!!!! I had a terrible experience with the nurse practitioner, went home crying. I will not be going back to her.

I went in for my first OB appointment and she never even SEEN ME! The nurse that seen me was HORRIBLE too. I had a horrible experience and spent the whole night bawling. Thankfully I found another doctor the next day. I will never us Capital Region OBGYN AGAIN!

Dr. Loraine B Nolla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Osage Beach, MO.