Dr. Loraine N Yeoham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loraine N Yeoham?

Very good doctor

I have been going to Dr Yeoham for over 20 years now and I feel like she listens and cares about my health. I feel confortable telling her anything which I think makes a great doctor.

Dr Yeoham is the best. Gloria is the best.

I had to find a new doctor as my old doctor stopped taking my insurance. I found Dr. Yeoham and I was very impressed by her friendliness and caring attitude of my health concerns and history. It is good to find a doctor that is nearly my age and is not rushed to see a maximum number of patients per day, as so many of the younger doctors are today. She took time to explain things to me and we arranged for my records to be transferred to her clinic. The only low mark I can give is for the office staff, they seem to just be there for their pay checks, and not as much for the patients.

Time to change doctors.

Up until this last year Dr. Yeoham was pretty good but it seems things have gone down hill. My last visit I was first patient after lunch. I waited in the patient observation room for more than half an hour and no one ever came. As I walked out I saw Dr. Yeoham in her office writting, possibly catching up charts, which she shouldn't do on another patients time. We all know a doctors time is valuable, but when a doctor does that it makes a patient feel that thier time is not valuable to the doctor. Before that she didn't give us the correct information on a diagnosis for my husband. And now Walmart Pharmay and I have been calling her office for the last four days trying to get new scripts for refills for my husbands medicine. It looks like she no longer wants us for patients so I guess we're doctor shopping again. Anyone doctors interested in 2 new patients with good insurance?