Dr. Loralee D Sue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loralee D Sue?

I am very satisfied with my appointments with her.

Within minutes during physical exam, correctly diagnosed a significant condition--- which, as it turned out, had existed (with symptoms checked by several other doctors) for more than twenty years.

Needs further training in Communications/ & follow up

The staff does not follow up and communicate with the patient, nor does the Doctor. Looking for a physician who cares for the patient, not just the income. Doctor forgets that the patient is who is paying for the services he/she is not getting, and without the patient, there would be no need for the doctor or staff.

Find another doctor

Awful experience. My previous doctor left, so I was looking for a new dr. Terrible communication skills and antagonistic. Spent no time finding out history of new patient. Left undiagnosed. Will not be returning.

Awful care

Dr. Sue is not a compassionate doctor. I wouldn't send my dying dog to her. Over the three years I have gone to her she has been short and and sometimes even rude. She diagnosed me with a very painful disease, that her coworkers who did my MRI said it was the most advanced they had ever seen for how young I am. She just sent me to a pain specialist because my pain is progressively getting worse (working the freight team for a craft store does not help but a job is a job) and the guy spent 10 mins poking me in the back and sent me on my way. Then they decided that I was an addict who no longer needed pain medication. I now have to try to work and live while still being a dad to my two children for five months (until I can get into a new doctor) on antidepressants which I have been on before that did not help and anti inflammatory meds which I am already taking and have been for years. So I would recommended trying to find a new doctor before going to her.

Dr. Loralee D Sue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.