Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Loralie D Moeller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Loralie D Moeller has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Breast Cancer
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Loralie D Moeller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Loralie D Moeller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Moeller is an amazing doctor. She delivered my baby boy and she did a great job taking care of me during pregnancy and after having my child. She answered all my questions and concerns very patiently through my pregnancy and she made me feel perfect and relaxed the entire time. I totally recommend her.
Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with the office. The new physician (Dr. Porfolori,not sure abt spelling ) was not impressive to say the least. She never followed up on a major concern following my test results. She also never followed up on questions she wasn't able to answer during my appointment. That's when I decided I deserve better care and asked to fax my records to the new provider with an ample notice. That took 3 follow up phone calls to the office. Very disappointing experience. Definitely would not recommend.
Let me start out saying I would recommend Dr. Moeller in a heartbeat. She is extremely skilled and caring and went the extra mile to give me the best possible care. I ended up needing surgery, which she performed with extraordinary skill. My recovery was far less painful than others I know who have been through the same procedures, even though mine was a bit more complicated. She will take the time to do things right, she cares, and she will try as much as possible to take every aspect into consideration, working for the best possible outcome. Can't say enough to express my gratitude, and how impressed I am with Dr. Moeller's skills and caring.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moeller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Loralie D Moeller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAvista Womens Care Pc, 90 Health Park Dr Ste 290, Louisville, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Loralie D Moeller in this video.
Dr. Loralie D Moeller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.