Dr. Loralie Moeller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loralie Moeller?

A wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Moeller is an amazing doctor. She delivered my baby boy and she did a great job taking care of me during pregnancy and after having my child. She answered all my questions and concerns very patiently through my pregnancy and she made me feel perfect and relaxed the entire time. I totally recommend her.

patient

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I think the world of Dr. Moeller!

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with the office. The new physician (Dr. Porfolori,not sure abt spelling ) was not impressive to say the least. She never followed up on a major concern following my test results. She also never followed up on questions she wasn't able to answer during my appointment. That's when I decided I deserve better care and asked to fax my records to the new provider with an ample notice. That took 3 follow up phone calls to the office. Very disappointing experience. Definitely would not recommend.

Extraordinaily caring and skilled

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Let me start out saying I would recommend Dr. Moeller in a heartbeat. She is extremely skilled and caring and went the extra mile to give me the best possible care. I ended up needing surgery, which she performed with extraordinary skill. My recovery was far less painful than others I know who have been through the same procedures, even though mine was a bit more complicated. She will take the time to do things right, she cares, and she will try as much as possible to take every aspect into consideration, working for the best possible outcome. Can't say enough to express my gratitude, and how impressed I am with Dr. Moeller's skills and caring.

Best Ever! She's Great

Posted on February 19th, 2011

OMG. What a wonderful person that cares about her fellow women. Takes time and really cares.

Best

Posted on February 19th, 2011

The best. She is out of the world. So professional.

Posted on June 12th, 2017