Dr. Loren Alving Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Loren Alving?

It's called "Practicing Medicine" for a reason.

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Dr. Alving has been awesome in helping my sister who had a massive cerebral hemorrhage nearly 3 years ago. Dr. Alving is not God any more than any other doctor is, she is an extremely intelligent professional doctor who is trying to do her job. She listens to her patients and their supporting family members and sets up tests as she feels may be necessary to see what needs to be done or what might possibly help the patient in further diagnosis or for treatment. We just really appreciate how she and her staff treat us. We are happy to continue treatment with her.

Horrible experience, complete waste of time!

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

After waiting 7 months for first initial appointment, she spent a decent amount of time ASKING QUESTIONS. She has a nice disposition and is professional in nature, but gave zero feedback, and wanted to refer for ADDITIONAL TESTING. This is after an MRI had already been done and when asked for her to discuss the results, she said "I haven't had time to look at the disc or report" Are you kidding me? ... After 7 months of waiting for this appointment! Nothing was accomplished from this appointment, none of our questions answered. Then I was asked if I would be willing to allow a fellow intern to do another basic exam. No problem, use me as a guinea pig! This facility seems to be more concerned with their RESEARCH than treating the patient as an individual.

Posted on August 18th, 2014