Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loren Burns MD
Dr. Loren Burns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haddonfield, NJ, with another office in Haddonfield, NJ. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Burns is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, Cooper University Hospital and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Loren Burns has 2 locations
Dr. Loren Burns has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Loren Burns has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Loren Burns is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loren Burns - Posted on May 5th, 2010
I do not know what the disgruntled patient is talking about. Dr. Burns is an artists, very caring, great bedside manner, very careful. He is considered an expert in the field and lectures at the top hospitals in philadelphia. If you have a problem with a physician, why not tell them in person, rather than say it here, where is looks more like an unsubstantiated rant. He is a great doc and should be respected.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loren Burns - Posted on April 27th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loren Burns - Posted on February 19th, 2009
Dr. Burns is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Cooper University Hospital
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Franklin Dermatology Network
46 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1967
Locations & Directions
Dr. Loren Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddonfield, NJ.