Dr. Loren Cobb Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I met Dr Cobb after my 6 year old son was transferred to PICU. At this point we had a positive test for Ecoli. My son became unresponsive during ultrasound and exams. Dr Cabb took my precious son off to exploratory surgery. Dr Cobb suspected my sons colon was dying from HUS. He was right!! We ended up with a temporary colostomy but he saved my little boys life. If Dr Cobb would have waited till morning there would have been no surgery. Thanks to Dr Cobbs intuition my son is an active nine year old!! Dr. Cobb was a locom surgeon and by the time we were doing our follow up for his colostomy reversal, Dr Cobb had moved on. Thank you for taking that post when you did.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.