Dr. Loren Hensley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loren Hensley?

The sweetest lady ever!

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Dr. Dominguez, now named Dr. Hensley off her recent marriage, Is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is so sweet and full of energy. She is caring and made me feel so comfortable. She actually cares about her patients and treats every one as if I was a member of her own family.

Hypertenson

Posted on June 24th, 2010

She prescribed medicines from a printed template that was not as good as Lange's Medical Diagnosis (1500 pages, McGraw Hill) and I suffered terrible coughs. Trying to sppeal via any communications channel, I could not reach her. Then sshe wrote me a letter dismissing me as a patien.

Posted on February 7th, 2016