Dr. Loren B Eskenazi Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Loren B Eskenazi?

Deeply caring person, doctor.

I met this doctor several years back, not as a person, but a fellow participant in a meditation conference. I was distressed at that time by various heart and stroke ailments, and sharings i had made me feel a depth of peace and tranquility by the way she presented facts of life. She later let me know she is a plastic surgeon and she helps women who underwent cruel surgery on the body to remove cancerous mass, tumor. I checked her website, she does phenomenal work. I empathize her patients, because cancer is now in our house and we are fighting to get rid of it.

Arrogant, speaks over you, doesn't listen, rude in general. Last four letters of her name couldn't be a better description.

Had a terrible experience with this plastic surgeon following my double mastectomy. She was neglectful and unresponsive to my chronic infections and, as a result, my chemotherapy and radiation treatments were delayed compromised. This occurred over four years ago and I'm still deformed to this date. Her associate at the time, Dr. Horton, was not much better or on top of things.

I had an exceptional experience years ago with Dr Eskinazi and would go back to her, and plan on going back for more. Top notch.

Dr. Loren B Eskenazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sausalito, CA.