Dr. Loren Hunt Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loren Hunt Jr?

Posted on January 28th, 2013

After relocating (temporarily) , I needed an Allergy Doctor to give me my allergy injections. I called the office and was able to see Dr. Hunt within a week. He listens, is soft spoken, has wonderful bedside manners, and is concerned for your overall well being. The office staff is wonderful. After the nurse calls me back and takes my vitals/lab, Dr. Hunt walks in the room. I have never had to wait over 5 minutes if that. Upon signing in, I don't think that it's ever been over 10 minutes ( I really don't think that I've ever had to wait 10 minutes to be called back!) I highly recommend this office, staff, & Doctor Hunt.

Extremely Efficient Office

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Hunt for the past couple of years with allergies/cough, and I have never had a bad experience in the office. Unlike most doctor's offices, you almost always get a nurse when you call (not voicemail)and they usually call you back within the hour instead of right before closing. They have always been efficient when it comes to calling in any medication refills, and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. For me, the quality of the office/nursing staff is just as important as the doctors, and this office has BOTH. - JHM

Posted on August 17th, 2016