Dr. Loren Kendis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loren Kendis?

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Kendis has been my moms doctor for years now. My mom (87 now) is in need of a hip replacement. Dr. Kendis took control and guided us threw the process and tests required to get my mom ok'd for surgery. We had the pre admission today and this was the last step. I was shocked at how many rn's nurses and the manager commented how lucky we were to have had Dr. Kendis control the process after they saw the documentation. The whole staff were very very impressed at how well Dr Kendis had done everything. What could have been and a whole day of tests turned out to be a few minutes of paperwork, blood and urine sample and we were done. Sure is a great feeling to know how well he is taking care of my mother.

President of the Kendis Fan Club

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Think of every superlative and add ten! This is just to update my comments over 30 years. The man has not succombed to the demise of the "doctor who used to be." He still "gets it!" It's not just good medicine to know how to keep me alive; it's very, very vital that he also continues to make me feel that life is worth living! And THAT is Dr. Kendis' special - very special way of practicing medicine!!!

Dr. Kendis is really good

Posted on September 8th, 2012

Sometimes I have a long wait in the waiting area and also in the exam room.But Dr. Kendis spends a lot of time with me and is pretty funny. I am going back to him now that I am on Medicare after 4 years of no health insurance. He is very thorough and always made the correct diagonosis and ordered pertinent tests or meds.

Posted on July 24th, 2017