Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Loren G Van Riper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Stay away from this doctor. I was having very heavy periods to the point of passing out. A trip to the ER landed me in the care of him. I had a cervical polyp THAT HE TOTALLY MISSED. It was right in the center of my cervix...plus on the ER report...how do you miss that?! I was put on birth control to regulate the bleeding instead. When I told him birth control made me very sick, he told me it was like the first tri-mester of a pregnancy and I just had to get through it. What if I just stuck out the pill and never found out about the polyp?! 3 months later and a different doctor and the polyp is removed and I'm back to normal. Please please please stay away!
Dr Van Riper went above and beyond what I expect from any doctor. He was very compassionate, caring and kind. He even called me personally to check up on me and see how I was doing. I have never had a doctor treat me as well as Dr Van Riper has. I highly recommend Dr Van Riper and others in his office especially Marge Tracey.
29 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Loren G Van Riper accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAuburn Obstetrics & Gynecology, 143 North St Ste 4, Auburn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Loren G Van Riper in this video.
Dr. Loren G Van Riper is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Auburn, NY.