3.8

Have you seen Dr. Loren G Van Riper?

Exceptional Care

The care and treatment from Dr. VanRiper goes above and beyond what you'd expect. He is compassionate and caring. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. I am so pleased he was referred to me.

PLEASE STAY AWAY

Stay away from this doctor. I was having very heavy periods to the point of passing out. A trip to the ER landed me in the care of him. I had a cervical polyp THAT HE TOTALLY MISSED. It was right in the center of my cervix...plus on the ER report...how do you miss that?! I was put on birth control to regulate the bleeding instead. When I told him birth control made me very sick, he told me it was like the first tri-mester of a pregnancy and I just had to get through it. What if I just stuck out the pill and never found out about the polyp?! 3 months later and a different doctor and the polyp is removed and I'm back to normal. Please please please stay away!

Over Charges

If you go in for a procedure he will charge you for that procedure plus an office visit charge on top of that. He makes you make an office visit appointment just to get the results, so that he can get more money for another office visit.

I have always found Dr. VanRiper and his staff to be very friendly, helpful, supportive and all around have had good experiences in the office.

Dr Van Riper went above and beyond what I expect from any doctor. He was very compassionate, caring and kind. He even called me personally to check up on me and see how I was doing. I have never had a doctor treat me as well as Dr Van Riper has. I highly recommend Dr Van Riper and others in his office especially Marge Tracey.

Dr. Loren G Van Riper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Auburn, NY.

Dr. Loren G Van Riper Is this you?