Dr. Lorena H Tan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorena H Tan?

Very satisfied😊

Very happy with Dr. Tan. I have now referred my entire family to her.

I love Dr. Tan & her office staff. They are always willing to squeeze me in when really needed and very friendly. I feel that Dr. Tan is very thorough and really listens to me with my concerns. Always very friendly with a smile on her face.

This was a last minute appt and dr tan was able

Best doctor in every way.

Used here for years, she is simply the best doctor any one in our family has ever had.

Family Doctor

We (my mom and I) highly recommend Dr Tan. She is also a favorite of my best friend's family. She and her staff truly care and for me that has been a comfort through the many medical concerns our family is dealing with. Her time with me is often shorter than I hoped for but it is because she takes us all when we need to see her, the day we are sick or concerned about whatever health issue we need her help fighting.

Very Kind and Patient

Dr. Tan's office is always good to work us in when we need to see her ASAP. She has been very supportive of all our family members, especially our seniors. She is the most accessible doctor I know. I would recommend her to anyone.

Nice Doctor Yet Too Many Errors Made

Dr. Tan is a very nice woman, yet I had to stop coming to this office due to the errors made regarding test results being read incorrectly. I was told a very important test result was fine, yet later learned after getting a copy of the report myself that my condition needed further and immediate medical attention. Office staff can be rude. Nurses were often ill when they were working. Correct vitals were not recorded appropriately. I have great concern for this office.

Dr. Tan came highly recommended to me by several people, nurses at the hospital, my neighbors and my co-workers. After seeing her, I was also very pleased to have found her. She even calls me in the evening and sometimes weekends to go over lab results, answer my questions and to check on me. I only wish she had better staff to help her. They can sometimes have attitudes.