Dr. Lorene L Walter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorene L Walter?

Dr. Walter has shown great interest in my improved health and has kept in communication with my therapist. The one time I phoned and left a message she returned my call in 10 minutes. I found her a very good listener. She offered several courses of treatment and helped me make the decision for the most appropriate for me. I would and have recommended her to others.

Dr. Walters was hasty to make decisions in areas where information was not sufficient. She was curt and condescending to the patient. She has little respect for others in the profession and is uncooperative in giving the patient the best care.

Very professional and personable. Knowledgeable. Checks messages very regularly and returns calls in timely manner. Wonderful bedside manner. All around caring person. Great doctor.

Dr. Lorene L Walter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason, OH.