Dr. Lorenver O Po Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorenver O Po?

Doctors are Overworked

Doctor Po is wonderful. The business he works for is terrible!!! Appointments are impossible to get. Constant reschedules. Impossible wait times. Third world health care practices where profit over patient s

Excellent caring professional

Spends as much time as it takes to answer all your questions and kindly and gently examine you and educate you about all issues pertaining to your personal situation.

Very Impressed With This Doctor

When my primary doctor was unavailable, Dr. Po offered to squeeze me into his busy schedule. He diagnosed me with bronchitis, and he took time to talk with me and discuss some of my other medical problems. I was quite impressed with this kind and caring doctor. My primary care doctor has now retired, and I will be going to Dr. Po.

unknowledgeable staff

Doctor is fine. Waiting time is awful and his nurse just doesnt know muc and gave me poor advice regarding when to take my meds. Office staff too many changes