Dr. Lorenzo Aguilar Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorenzo Aguilar Jr?

He is too much of a hurry to get to next patient

Posted on April 25th, 2017

This doctor is horrible with communication!!! He doesn't remember anything about me. I have been going to him for almost 4yrs. I have been with other neurologist and this guy doesn't help me feel any better when I leave! I don't think he even reads my chart! He never looks at me, scrolls down my chart for a sec,then looks up,almost as if looking at the wall next to me, and says"don't drink don't do drugs".... I don't do either and haven't for 13+years!!! He does this every visit! Checks my vns , never looking at me! Sends me on my way. This doctor has made me get ready to drive 2 hours to see my old neuro! At least I felt carried for and like they were interested in what was I feeling, how things are going for me! He's not an efficient doctor! I feel like I could get lost in his paperwork, and start having grandmal seizures again! I'm scared he doesn't pay attention to what I say. Cuts me off,talks like I'm not saying anything!

listens

Posted on July 17th, 2015

due to patients arriving late for appts. the wait can be a bit long. but the Doctor takes the time to explain and listen to you.

Former M.A. for Dr. Aguilar

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I recently quit my job with Dr. Aguilar after almost 5 years of loyalty to him and his office. I regret to inform established patients and future patients that if you see this Dr. There is a big chance your care is being delayed. Whether it's a referral that you are waiting on from his office or your visit notes are not making it back to your primary care physicians. The truth is that he has over 1500 incomplete records, myself and several other past employees have attempted to get him on point with quality care. But we can only do so much, I have personally witnessed Dr. Aguilar lie to patients regarding diagnostic procedures that he had either lost or simply did not review. I am pleading with anyone who sees him to make any attempt to get a copy of your records and ensure he is taking your care seriously.

The best!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Aguilar is a wonderful doctor! He has been invaluable in my treatment, and he has given me a new lease on life. I appreciate him so much. Very thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. Simply the best! I would recommend him to anyone.

Biller

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I suffered a head injury and was referred to see Dr Aguilar by my orthopedist. I was very impressed with the courtesy of the office staff AND how they were able to get me in to be seen quickly and efficiently. They were concerned, considerate and helpful. Dr Aguilar was wonderful. He spent time explaining my condition and was very informative as to how my recovery would progress. I would highly recommend Dr Aguilar and staff for anyone experiencing neurological difficulties.

Doesn't return phone calls, put me on medication and stopped suddenly causing serious withdrawls

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I thought Dr Aguliar was a good Doctor. I thought he listened though he kept trying to put me on other drugs and take me off the only pain reliever that I have used and don't abuse. I gave him alot of information while he was testing me for carpul tunnel (positive) He put me on sleeping mediations which the insurance won't refill and a titrated pack of Savella then didn't put in the prescription when I was finished and called his office per his instructions, left a note, called again I am in total withdrawls alot of pain, nauseua, insomnia and at risk of losing my job because both my autoimmune disease and withdrawing suddenly from medications he ordered are being perceived as drug side effects ie narcotic or alcoholisom (I am a recovering alcoholic so I don't drink) I may lose my job yet he knows this and wanted to put me on Methadone really?? I will call again 2nd time today 4 days after last medication. If he doesn't respond again I am better off with Any other doctor. I was honest and forthright with him. What Is His Problem, He did say the gov. doesn't like the drug I take that works and that I have been taking since 1998I was on larger meds and larger dosages previously but I chose to take it down to what I am taking despite tolerance to the medication. I need sleep or my pain increases substantially. I am also dealing with a root canal right now so all of this is worse and he can't respond too busy in 28 hours!!

Horrible front office Lady

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I personally feel he is a great Dr. However his receptionist up front is dumber than a bag of hammers. Her phone etiquette and over all knowledge of what ever it is that she thinks she is doing is below adverse. JoAnn is her name and if you deal with her...good luck. The other guy that works there is very intimidating but is as kind as a butterfly.

Staff is horrible

Posted on May 8th, 2012

This place really makes me mad! I have called 15 days in a row to talk to the doctor! Not the staff that didn't go to school for what he did!! He didnt take my medical serious and it got really bad. Now I have a 2nd opinion and he found what was wrong! Thanks to the staff my medical got worse! I will never ever recommend this place they do not care or call back!!

Good Dcotor

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Very approchable and caring!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr. Aguilar is the best Neurologist you will ever find in this area. I came to him from a bad experience with another Neurologist that did not provide adequate medical care. If you want to have an accurate diagnosis, great patient care by both the staff and Dr. Aguilar then he is your doctor.

No help

Posted on August 21st, 2010

He was no help what so ever! He acted like I was making it up. I have reports to back it up of what my complaints are!! He didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know. He did spend time with me only to talk about what I had already been told..hence the reason I was in his office.He didn't ask for new test even though my condition has gotten worse since last yr. He kept insinuating that I was a drinker or that I drank alcohol in which I haven't in 20 something years.I know that it is an autoimmune disease but which one??? He didn't order any test and no call back!! If he doesn't know why I have these problems then send me some where else. He was mad that I applied for SSA and said that I wasn't disabled he doesn't even know my history of any thing nor did he want to listen. I have mental that can get me my SSA, I don't need him!! I WENT THERE TO TRY AND FIND WHAT IS THE AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE THAT CAUSES THIS NERVE DAMAGE TO MAYBE PREVENT IT FROM GETTING WORSE,,OR SOMETHING TO HELP THE BURNING NUMBNESS AND ETC...I DIDN'T WANT ANY MEDS I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT WHY I HAVE THE NERVE DAMAGE...MAYBE HE COULDN'T HELP ME BECAUSE OF MY INSURANCE OR HE JUST DIDN'T CARE BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THAT I WAS A DRINKER AND I AM NOT..I JUST WANTED ANSWERS AND HE COULDN'T OR WOULDN'T FIND IT OUT FOR ME. Visiting his office only made me more depressed because he wouldn't find out why for me.He didn't want to either or I would have gotten a call back..Like I said I have test to show that I have nerve damage and other reports. So why didn't he find the cause????? I think that he judged me because I have tattoos instead of listening to me or reading my full reports. Or maybe because I am on Medi-cal who knows but it was like I was in the twilight zone I have all of the reports but going to him was like reading what you read on here of what it could be still with no answers. So I cried all the way home it was a waste of my time and his. Why did he even take me if he was going to treat me that way??? He is a Dr. so I thought.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Best doctor ever!!! I am SOOO happy I have found him!