Dr. Lorenzo Benavides Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lorenzo Benavides?

Posted on January 10th, 2014

For my first surgery, I had Dr.Benevides as my anesthesiologist. I was very disappointed as he acted very arrogant and blew off my mother (who is an RN) when she was trying to explain to him my family history with anesthesia. After the surgery, he did no follow up with me or my family during my recovery phases. I do not recommend him.

Posted on January 16th, 2011

Dr.Larry Benavides is one of the best Anesthesiologist I have ever come in contact with. Very pleasant, caring and has outstanding skills. He is my first choice when choosing for myself or any of my family members.