Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lorenzo G Martinetti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
I had wanted to switch my family doctor for quite a while. I was reluctant because everyone told me I would not be able to find what I was looking for, a doctor who took the time to personally attend to my medical needs. Dr Martinetti is not a doctor with 8 staff members passing you from person to person, none of which who understand your issue. Dr Martineeti is hands on, aware at all times, and personally in charge of your care.
One word; Awesome! I dislike going to doctor's offices/ hospitals, etc., but Dr. Martinetti was great. Put me at ease, listened and was very knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time with me, in contrast to all of my other experiences with doctors, who typically spend a couple of minutes and don't seem to care that much. I would definitely recommend him.
I have been a patient of Dr martinetti for over a year (after leaving my family doctor of 12 years, due to a move). I cannot express how thankful I am that i found him. he is very kind , courteous, thorough and to the point. office staff is small but very personal and intimate. overall one of the best straight forward physicians ive seen in a long time. i now reside in NYC and STILL make trips to new jersey JUST to see him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2014, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2014, 2009, 2013, 2010, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Martinetti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1985
St Peters Medical Center
Dr. Lorenzo G Martinetti accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Providence Family Practice, 139 South St Ste 201, New Providence, NJ
Dr. Lorenzo G Martinetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Providence, NJ.