Dr. Lorenzo Martinetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorenzo Martinetti?

First visit

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Family doctor with a real understanding of his patients, particularly the younger ones. Sp pleased we made this choice and the surgery always get to the phone when you call!!

Excellent and very through

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Great Doctor and makes sure you are completely examined and any tests needed he will make sure you get them completed. I have moved since I used Dr. Martinetti and we do miss him.

Dr Review

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I had wanted to switch my family doctor for quite a while. I was reluctant because everyone told me I would not be able to find what I was looking for, a doctor who took the time to personally attend to my medical needs. Dr Martinetti is not a doctor with 8 staff members passing you from person to person, none of which who understand your issue. Dr Martineeti is hands on, aware at all times, and personally in charge of your care.

Posted on September 17th, 2013

One word; Awesome! I dislike going to doctor's offices/ hospitals, etc., but Dr. Martinetti was great. Put me at ease, listened and was very knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time with me, in contrast to all of my other experiences with doctors, who typically spend a couple of minutes and don't seem to care that much. I would definitely recommend him.

Great family physician

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr martinetti for over a year (after leaving my family doctor of 12 years, due to a move). I cannot express how thankful I am that i found him. he is very kind , courteous, thorough and to the point. office staff is small but very personal and intimate. overall one of the best straight forward physicians ive seen in a long time. i now reside in NYC and STILL make trips to new jersey JUST to see him.

Posted on November 9th, 2015