Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lorenzo Rossaro has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Lorenzo Rossaro has the following 11 expertise
- Liver Transplantation
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Hepatitis B
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
Dr. Lorenzo Rossaro has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Because I am a chronic pain patient, Dr Rossaro kept me awake the whole time I had the colonoscopy. I begged for him to stop or to give me something for the pain, however this was not done. He did not listen and caused me tremendous stress over the test. I will never have another one done. It was not my request to be awake thru the exam and I had this test done in the past and was put completely out. There was no reason to put me thru this extra pain and agony. And when a patient says to "stop", that needs to be listened to.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lorenzo Rossaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.