Dr. Lorenzo Rossaro Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lorenzo Rossaro?

Get a second opinion

if this doctor tells you there is nothing else to do but go to hospice please get a second opinion. He was wrong in my case and if I had listened i would be gone by now. just go to a different medical facility and get a better doctor.

Poor with colonoscopies

Because I am a chronic pain patient, Dr Rossaro kept me awake the whole time I had the colonoscopy. I begged for him to stop or to give me something for the pain, however this was not done. He did not listen and caused me tremendous stress over the test. I will never have another one done. It was not my request to be awake thru the exam and I had this test done in the past and was put completely out. There was no reason to put me thru this extra pain and agony. And when a patient says to "stop", that needs to be listened to.