Dr. Lorenzo K Sampson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lorenzo K Sampson?

Patient

Ease of appointment, not feeling rushed, knowledgeable in procedure(s) to be done. Repeat patient.

Dr Sampson saved my life when my stomach ruptured. I was blessed to have him in my time of need.

Will never use him again. Because he did not follow up, I had to see anot her doctor to fix his mess.

Mr.

My experience with Dr. Sampson was 5 star. He removed my gall bladder, repaired a hiatal hernia and repaired a valve in my stomach. Three surgeries were done at the same time. Prior to surgery I met with Dr. Sampson and he was pleasant, caring and explained things well. The day of surgery, he visited me for a few minutes prior to the surgery. After the surgery, while I was still in recovery, Dr. Sampson met with my wife and family and spent time with them. He gave my wife actual high quality pictures of my surgery. My family was quite impressed with Dr. Sampson's courtesy, demeanor, manner and concern. Dr. Sampson visited me when I was rolled into my room and spent a few minutes making sure that things went well. Upon, my follow-up visits, Dr. Sampson answers my questions and I am very pleased with the procedures performed on me. The following diet after this procedure was fairly tough. Liquid diet for at least two weeks. The pleasantness of the diet was out of the Doctor's hands, but that was the hardest part. I recommend Dr. Sampson highly to family and friends.

Surgery

I had two surgeries and still have problems i will never go see him again and no one else should

Caring

He is condescending, didn't check on his patient the next day, patient went in for one surgery and ended up having three. His exact words, he is very busy. WOW!!! He has to slow down and take in to consideration he is dealing with someones love one. We will never use or recommend him again.

too big hurry

My experience was that I was not properly sedated during the procedure and felt what was going on. Also after it was done I never saw the Doctor. He simply rushed out. I was simply released without any explanation what took place and was given no information or medication for my problem which still persists to this day along with pain.

Dr. Lorenzo K Sampson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.