Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lorenzo M Vazquez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lorenzo M Vazquez has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lorenzo M Vazquez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lorenzo M Vazquez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
He doesn't listen to any concerns and just pushes pills for no reason at all. Some of my family go to him because he speaks Spanish so they trust him. Some of them are prescribed pills that they don't even know what they are for or are completely unnecessary! One of my aunts now has a liver problem because all the pills she has taken. Another one of my family members with mental issues went to his office (albeit she was seen by the female doctor in his office) and begged to be referred to a psychiatrist. The doctor just wanted to give her Prozac. My family member refused, fortunately, and is now seeing another doctor. PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE OR TAKE YOUR ELDERLY FAMILY MEMBERS HERE! There are better Spanish speaking doctors.
This doctor is not open to thoughts. Immediately dismisses things that have resulted in surgery due to my diligence. He is arrogant and disrespectful as evident when he threw a prescription at me and walked away like a spoiled child. He prescribes medecine without looking at the source of worry. Does not seem to know the specializing difference between an OBGYN and a dermatologist. I definitely would not recommend him to anybody....loved ones or not.
To rate this office it does not gives you a 'ZERO" you have to put at least one start. but definitive "DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE" they are so rude and this includes the manager she has the never to send her staff on her behalf instead of showing her face and confront the problem she sends you away. DO YOU NEED THIS SERVICE? I don't know whom hires this personnel in this office, so don't want to imagine how is the "DOCTOR"
New patient, waited all day, and never was seen even with an appointment and had an infection with pus. The infection has gotten worse and now has to go to the ER. Never even apologized for the wait. Never coming back or recommend anyone to go there.
Dr. Vazquez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Dr. Lorenzo M Vazquez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsLorenzo Vazquez Md, 24805 Alessandro Blvd Ste 8, Moreno Valley, CA
Dr. Lorenzo M Vazquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.