Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Loretta V Belden has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 34
I have been with Dr.John Belden for over 20 years and thought no one could replace him, His daughter Loretta has the same mannerisms as her father and makes you feel very comfortable. She is a chip off the Old block . I have the upmost respect for Dr.John Belden and his daughter Lorretta and the entire office staff who have also been there for many years,
Loretta doesn't deserve to be called a Doctor. She is the most unprofessional person I have ever met in a doctors office. She doesn't follow through with her patience & likes giving personal opinions rather than professional ones & then gets easily offended when questioned. DO NOT TAKE YOUR ELEDERLY PARENTS TO SEE HER!!!
Good Drs. Both father and daughter. I am a longtime patient of the office. I enjoy seeing both providers. The nurse is A+ at drawing blood. For the most part the staff is friendly. There is one girl who is especially rude,and unknowledgeable. I enjoy the new decor although it could use some new.paint first. The place is quite dusty, dirty, and unkept. I am sure they will work on this promptly
13 Years Experience
Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Loretta V Belden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVan Buren Medicine Llc, 320 N 32nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Loretta V Belden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.