Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Loretta M Ciraldo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Not for me. Was recommended by a friend but seems a bit eager to remove/biopsy anything we talk about. Could NOT give year to year update on areas being watched. Takes no images for reference. Became verbally abusive when I questioned a decision on her part to remove a spot on my back. I never keloid and due to her poor follow up, I did on 2 areas that she biopsied. She told me if I had come back she would've treated them, but I had gone back twice in a 6 mth period. I left the office and will never return.
I was able to get an appointment the same day I called, but She was running a little behind, so I had to wait for a little over an hour in a somewhat crowded room. Staff was very friendly and apologetic. Doctor was very kind, apologized for the wait and was able to quickly diagnose my problem. Even though she was behind schedule and had patients waiting. She took her time with me, answered questions, did not rush me at all. Gave me lots of information and made herself available for follow up. Dr. Ciraldo is a wonderful doctor and I would gladly wait for her again and recommend her to anyone.
40 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Loretta M Ciraldo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoretta M Ciraldo Md, 2627 NE 203rd St Ste 111, Miami, FL
Dr. Loretta M Ciraldo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.