Dr. Loretta Montgomery Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Loretta Montgomery?

Posted on May 30th, 2017

She is such a caring doctor. She takes time to explain to you what is going on with your health. I am so bless to have her as my doctor.

Great experience

Posted on October 25th, 2016

This was my first visit as a new patient to Dr. Montgomery. Everyone in the office was very courteous and friendly. Dr. Montgomery took the time to answer all my questions and help me get a plan together to drop a few pounds. I am glad I chose this practice!

Great Doctor, Great Practice

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is a great doctor. What I like the best is how well she listens to the patient to try and figure out what is going on. She takes the time to address all of my concerns.

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had. She is so compassionate, intelligent/thorough, and the strongest patient advocate I have ever met. Excellent bedside manner, very patient, and spends as much time with you as she can. 5/5 stars all the way.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is great! She listens to what I have to say, taking it seriously, does a thorough exam relevant to the issue, and explains everything about the issue and remedy to me in language I can understand.

Posted on April 10th, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is an efficient, caring primary care physician. She is thorough and really listens to her patients. I appreciate that she does not keep her patients waiting. I would (and have) highly recommend her.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

By far, the best doctor I have ever had. She is so Compassionate, very thorough, and is the epitome of a patient advocate.

Very Caring Doctor and Staff

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in the Doctor Office Waiting room. They provide beverages, a TV to watch while you wait and a little area for children. The wait time for Dr Montgomery was very short, but she spent a large amount of time going over everything and made sure I understood. She is very likable.

Very Pleased

Posted on November 9th, 2015

As a senior citizen and having lived in many different states and countries because of my job, but now call Aurora, CO my home, I am grateful to have found a doctor who seems to genuinely care about her patients. She and her staff are professional, very thorough and easy to talk to. There's never a feeling of being rushed when sharing my health concerns during my appointment time. Also, I appreciate the timely follow-up and almost no time spent in the waiting room after I sign in. Thank you, Dr. Montgomery and staff!

Posted on May 1st, 2017