Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Loretta Vanhaasteren
Loretta Vanhaasteren is a Doctor primarily located in Goldsboro, NC. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
I do not know who posted these negative comments about Dr. Van. I suspect it is someone who was seeking drugs and in their failure to obtain drugs have accused Dr. Van of being a drug addict. She an excellent physician and very empathetic and goes above and beyond to see patients. She works seven days a week and really cares about her patients. These negative ratings are not reflective of Dr. Van. She is a smart, experienced, and hard-working physician.
I didn't know Dr. Van was a drug addict and alcoholic. She left one part of the state of NC where she claims she was unable to work in any capacity as a physician and goes to the Durham, Triangle area and begins practicing medicine after no time off as a NC registered physician. How is she as a physician in another part of the state. I didn't know a practicing physician could claim total incapacity as a physician in one part of the state and work in another as a licensed practicing physician and sees patients everyday.
I have gone to this clinic several times, but this was the first time treated by this physician. I will continue to go to the clinic. I will make certain myself or my family members do not see this physician. She was pre occupied and i felt that i was causing her a problem by discussing my health issues.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions201 Cox Blvd, Goldsboro, NC
Loretta Vanhaasteren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.