Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori-Linell C Hollins has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Lori-Linell C Hollins has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lori-Linell C Hollins has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
She's condescending, arrogant, insensitive, and dismissive. I had a few appointments with her and cried my eyes out after each one - she makes no attempt to comfort or reassure you, just says she's been doing this for however many years and rolls her eyes at you if you dare to ask a question. Stay away.
I would say she is nice the "nicest" of doctors. She actually doesn't have a a "warm" vibe at all. She is strictly about business and sometimes comes off a rude. However, I do have to say so far after seeing her for about 6 months now she has been prompt on taking care of my situation and doing a good job of diagnostic and at the end of the day for me that's the main thing. After all her job is to be my "doctor" not my "friend."
I was a patient of Dr Hall's when she was in Savannah, Ga. It was a sensitive case because I wanted to get pregnant and she was completely honest with be about a 40% chance. I went through the testing and procedures. I was very discouraged as I was only able to produce three viable eggs . But I did end up having all of them transferred and I had a beautiful baby girl in 2007.
34 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrown Fertility, 8149 Point Meadows Way, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Lori-Linell C Hollins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.