- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori A Andersen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lori A Andersen has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Lori A Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
More about Dr. Lori A Andersen
Dr. Andersen graduated from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Andersen works in Bedford, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Andersen is affiliated with Emerson Hospital and Newton-Wellesley Hospital.