Dr. Lori Arnold Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lori Arnold?

Don't every give up on your dreams

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Don't ever give up on your dreams. With an FSH of 22.5 and an AMH of 0.1, there were no fertility doctors willing to work with me unless I would consider donor egg IVF. I didn't feel like it was the right decision for my husband and I and after many years of trying and 2 years of devastation caused by the rejection of fertility clinics, I found Dr. Arnold. She was honest and straight forward about my situation but she was willing to take a chance on me and that was all I could ever have asked for. After just one cycle of IVF, I was pregnant with my own eggs, totally against all odds and quite a miracle considering my hormone levels. I am so thankful for Dr. Arnold and her team for giving me the opportunity that no one else was willing to give. If you are looking for a doctor that is willing to think outside the box and is not concerned about the "success ratios", I urge you to explore your options with Dr. Arnold.

Completely wonderful

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Dr. Arnold and Staff have been completely wonderful. I have been a patient of Dr. Arnold's for about a year now and after meeting with several other fertility centers, I found her and her staff to be warm, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Behind every great Doctor, there is a great staff, like Linda, Marlena, MJ, Pati, and the list goes on. Everyone has a smile on their face and is open to helping each patient with their individual needs. I feel Dr. Arnold and her staff has gone above and beyond to help make my dreams come true. Thank You Dr. Arnold and Linda for all that you have done!

A True Leader in Fertility

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

My Husband & I highly recommend Dr. Arnold & her dedicated team for any level of fertility concerns. I am (what I would've called) a hard case due to medical issues/surgeries. Dr Arnold changed my outlook & gave us Hope right away. She is extremely meticulous & professional, which gives us confidence and strength. Dr. Arnold has so much Love for her patients, this is obviously her passion she takes it very seriously. Dr. Arnold is a true leader in fertility w/ almost 20 years of specialized experience.

Thank you Dr. Arnold

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

After a year of trying unsuccessfully, we decided to finally see Dr. Arnold at CCRM and understand what our options are. During our consultation, Dr. Arnold heard our story, looked at the prescription list from our IVF, and stated that historically some Asian woman are unresponsive with such strong strengths. Looking at our charts, she realized that my wife was ovulating that week, she suggested that we give IUI a try this month, so that we wouldn't miss an opportunity. We finalized everything, and went to get all the required lab testing for Friday of that week. The stars must have been aligned for everything that Friday. Upon my wife's return from an east coast tour for two weeks with her parents, she took a home pregnancy test. It was positive, to her shock. She took 9 other pregnancy tests between two days, and lab work confirmed it from the doctor. We are so happy!!! I mean after 3 years of trying and failed IVF attempt where the doctor started suggesting that we get donor eggs, and having a wife in tears that day. My wife was again in tears, tears of joy that we finally will have our very own baby. We cannot be any happier, my wife now talks to the baby growing in her womb all day every day. Thank you Dr. Arnold and the crew of CCRM.

First Choice

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Being a donor for Dr Lori Arnold twice was the greatest experience, recently having another cycle through a different office I realized what a difference in staff. Dr Arnolds office is so friendly and welcoming, not to mention so on top of if you need anything. They make you feel as if you are a part of a family not just the next one to come in. If I could recommend any of the 3 clinics I have been to this one would definitely be my first choice.

Completely Wonderful

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Dr. Arnold and Staff have been completely wonderful. I have been a patient of Dr. Arnold's for about a year now and after meeting with several other fertility centers, I found her and her staff to be warm, knowledgeable and extremely helfpul. Behind every great Doctor, there is a great staff, like LInda, Marlena, MJ, Pati, and the list goes on. Everyone has a smile on their face and is open to helping each patient with their individual needs. I feel Dr. Arnold and her staff have gone above and beyond to help make my dreams come true. Thank You Dr. Arnold and Linda for all that you have done!

greatest experience,

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Being a donor for them twice was the greatest experience, recently having another cycle through a different office I realized what a difference in staff. The office is so friendly and welcoming, not to mention so on top of if you need anything. They make you feel as if you are a part of a family not just the next one to come in. If I could recommend any of the 3 clinics I have been to this one would definitely be my first choice.

Success

Posted on June 29th, 2013

I started with Dr. Arnold at 41 years old. My levels were not promising and she made me aware of the statistics. However, I chose not to give up on my attempts to get pregnant and she didn't either. I have heard that some doctors will not take a patient like me. Dr Arnold did and at age 43, I have a beautiful daughter. You have to manage your appointments somewhat and stay very organized but overall, the staff is terrific and helpful. Highly recommend this physician for her expertise.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

DR. Arnold is the best Physician I have ever met. SHe was thorough in the explanation of all procedures to consider. I feel at ease and very comfortable in the hands of this graceful Dr.

We love Dr. Lori

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

IVF is a terrible journey to have to make. We did several IVF cycles, starting with Dr. Arnold and then switched to another, nationally-renowned clinic, where I felt like we were treated like cattle. Upon deciding to do a final cycle before pursuing adoption, we decided to go back to Dr. Arnold & it was on that cycle that I got pregnant with twins. My pregnancy was very complicated but Dr. Arnold remained as she had always been to us - compassionate, professional & kind. If I were just a little bit younger, I would try again with Dr. Arnold. As it is, I am so glad that she was my RE. 3 of my friends got pregnant with Dr. Arnold, too.

Great fertility specialist

Posted on October 21st, 2009

Dr. Arnold was knowledgeable, helpful, sensitive and aggressive like I needed her to be. She understood my situation and did all she could to help me get pregnant. I got pregnant on my first IVF try.

Posted on June 7th, 2017