Dr. Lori Book Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lori Book?

The appointment was so awful, I pay cash out of pocket to another endo rather than free visits with Book

Posted on March 29th, 2017

It was awful experience. She was an hour late (first appointment after lunch), she was rude, she verbally attacked me, would not listen to my history and stated none of my past Drs. information was needed because she was the best. I would rather pay cash to go to my original Endo rather than insurance paid appointments with Book. Staff was rude and it took forever to get the appointment because phone calls were not returned in a timely manner. Can I give this Dr. zero stars?

Thorough caring physician and staff

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Patient of Dr Book X 3 years and very satisfied. Dr Book is extremely thorough and gets to the root of the problem and gets you back to health. Highly recommend Dr Book and Elaine Doherty.

endo new patient

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I was VERY happy with Dr. Book. She was very personable, easy to talk to and she listened. She spent almost 2 hours with me, and gave me several options! She was wonderful! I will keep her!! :)

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Book is very thorough and reviews your portfolio like no other doctor I know. She even sends you home with updated instructions to follow. She takes your questions, spends time to answer them and makes sure you know how your health is progressing. She is honest about areas that need improvement which may be a bit difficult to swallow but ultimately helps you as a patient. Making appointments earlier in the day helps with scheduling.

Front Range Endo

Posted on July 19th, 2016

One thing about Dr. Book, she will tell it like it is, and I think that will put some people off a bit. She, along with Margie Parker and Elaine Doherty, will spend the time with you going step by step what they expect you to do to help yourself, and to make sure you stay on your prescribed regimen. Sometimes, taking this time with each patient will cause appointments to start late, and I'll admit it has upset me at times, but I truly appreciate them taking the time to go over my treatment plan. They care about their patients, and I appreciate that they take Tricare as well.

The best Endocrinologist in Colorado Springs

Posted on February 7th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Book since 2005. She has helped me get off medicine that I didn't need and lowered what I need to take. She is wonderful.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I do not like to leave negative reviews, but I cannot say enough BAD about this person. She was totally condescending, and I ended up being horrendously hypo-thyroid after her so-called 'care'. I was in extreme hypothyroidism at the rate of '52' (normal range is 1-4!); and it took many months to get back to any semblance of normalcy. Avoid her at all costs!

Staff More Important the Patients!

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Really Poor

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Three months to get a scheduled appointment, filled out all paperwork with glucose levels for two weeks, office staff bordered on rude, not friendly at all, waited for 30 minutes to get pre-interview apt, asking questions like medications that they already had right in front of them, when doctor arrive refused me any time because glucose monitor levels were not current enough. I think this office is simply in the business of billing for appointments that they find a way to put off and/or not treat adding to the billions of Medicare fraud. A really poor experience, don't waste your time here

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Waited several months for visit, then several more for testing. Still no diagnosis, no relief.

Horrible

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Im trying to make an appointment with this doctor and the person that got my phonecall just sounds very rude and doesnt sound like they even want to see patients. And after reading on here how horrible they are in general I will be looking for another Endo I dont care if i have to wait for another year to find another one or I have to drive all the way to denver or even to another state just to see another doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Awful bedside manner, rude and arrogant.