Dr. Lori L Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori L Clark?

Dr. Lori Clark is TOPS!!!!!

Dr. Lori Clark is one of the most excellent doctors I have ever gone to, she has helped me w/ several heath problems since I started seeing her in 2012. We, who go to her, are very BLESSED to have such a dedicated health professional taking care of us:)

I love Dr Clark and my Mom also sees her. Mom is 82 yrs old and Dr Clark is always very patient, caring and diligent in garnering the permissions necessary for all diagnostics and tests she feels important for a comprehensive diagnosis!

daughter of a patient

Dr. Clark has always been very kind, considerate and helpful to my mom. She has gone above and beyond when it comes to bedside manner. She even took my mom to the ER when she had no one else to take her, that's the kind of doctor she is. She is young but was always accurate in her diagnoses of my mom's illnesses. She did the best she could but, as we all know without approval from the IPA the doctors' hands are sometimes tied when it comes to requesting certain tests. But, she seemed to understood her quirks and my mother appreciated that. I have a lot of respect for this doctor and would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a doctor for "life" !

Dr. Clark has a great bed side manner, she takes time to listen to needs and addressees them appropriately. I would highly recommend her.