Dr. Lori O Coe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lori O Coe?

Dr. Coe repeatedly wrote my prescriptions wrong both in strength and duration.

When confronted about this, she took exception and told me she would no longer care for me. I think she should be investigated by the medical board as her mistakes could have life and death consequences .

medicine error

Made an error with my medicine and tried to blame it all on pharmacy.

Misdiagnosed (on more than one occasion). Does visual examination, therefore jumps to conclusions. Won't be back.

waste of time....

Didn't assess me thoroughly and misdiagnosed.... made me feel like the diagnosis was my fault, and come to find out she misdiagnosed( She rushed after she bragged about herself for 15 min....no wonder.)

Rude. Talks about personal life too much.. in hall and rooms...making patients wait. Wrong choice of meds. ...Got reevaluation and care by 2nd MD. Won't let staff do their jobs independently. She takes long time with one patient and zooms through your care. All about how many people she can see not quality of care....brags about how many she sees .

RN/patient

I thought she was great. Both as a nurse and as a patient, I found her to have a great bedside manner and be very knowledgeable. Ill definitely be back and I couldnt be more pleased. Front office staff was awesome too

Compassionate is an understatement. Dr. Coe and her entire staff make sure all questions are addressed. They work in the evenings, after hours, to assure all patient needs are met.

Can't Be Trusted To Provide Accurate Information

She gave absolute incorrect about whether or not my insurance would pay for the Shingles vaccine. She was also very rude about it.

Bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Spent 45 mins waiting past my appointment time. Then another 30 minutes in a sub zero temp room wearing a paper gown freezing my butt off while listening to patient conversations around me as well as conversations in the hallway. Lab results came in and still cant get a return phone call to discuss my questions. Appointment scheduled to review lab results but I had a specific question I didn't want to wait 10 days for an answer. Only good thing I can say is Michael in referrals does an awesome job

It's a joke

RUDE

Didn't see Lori Come herself, but whomever I saw (tall, thin, black haired woman) was rude....to the point she had me in tears...... and very condescending. Haven't decided whether THAT practice is worth my time, hard work, commitment, and money or not.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!

You won't find a more caring and compassionate doctor anywhere. It's obvious she truly cares about her patients. Dr. Coe is willing to take all the time needed -- never makes you feel rushed.