Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori A Dillard
Dr. Lori A Dillard, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM. Dr. Dillard is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital. Dr. Dillard has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori A Dillard has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Dillard is a great doctor. She really cares about the big picture and cares about your mind and body. She goes the extra mile to help refer you to other medical professionals when needed. I really appreciated her for that. Having had chronic pain for many years, you come across many doctors who haven't got a clue what your going thru and treat you as so.. Dr. Dillard will listen with empathy and respect and do her best to help. For me that is the most important quality for a doctor to have.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dillard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Lori A Dillard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Osteopathic Medicine, 1030 Harrington St Ste 206, Mount Clemens, MI
Dr. Lori A Dillard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.