Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori E Silver MD
Dr. Lori E Silver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori E Silver has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lori E Silver has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 1 of 1
Find another Dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori E Silver - Posted on March 4th, 2014
Dr Silver has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered in my many years of medical field experience. As a first time patient she left a very bad first impression. She is impatient, rude and extremely unprofessional. I think it is time for her to retire, as she has no patience when you ask her any questions. If I could give her zero stars for her bedside manner I would.
30 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
Dr. Lori E Silver Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Locations & DirectionsLORI ELLEN SILVER MD, 1054 S Point View St, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Lori E Silver is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.