Dr. Lori L Ferris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori L Ferris?

My family has been with Dr. Ferris since she came to Caledonia 20+ years ago. She has always been attentive to our needs and concerns, making sure we understand any instructions we are given. The staff at the office are helpful and courteous.The only area I can not give 4 stars is ease in getting an appointment. Not because I can't get an appointment in a timely manner, but because it is sometimes difficult to get through on the phone.We love Dr. Ferris and the staff at Caledonia Medical Center.

I have been a patient for over 20 years and Dr Ferris has always been a caring, attentive, professional person and a hard working doctor. She is always aware of the latest treatments and medications and takes as much time in explaining treatment options as I need. I recommend her unconditionally.