More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Finley
Dr. Lori Finley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lorain, OH. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Finley is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, EMH Regional Medical Center and Allen Medical Center. Dr. Finley has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Finley has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lori Finley has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Lori Finley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lori Finley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My son was having a tantrum that day because he wanted to ride the elevator (he'd turned 3 the day before the appointment). Upon seeing him for a few minutes, the doctor said she thinks he's autistic. I have experience with children and adults with autism. My son has none of these characteristics. He was having a bad day. The LPN who was in the room said she did not see anything resembling autism or that would make her suspect autism as a possibility. I am still upset.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors ()
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Finley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
EMH Regional Medical Center
Allen Medical Center
Community Health Partners of OH-West
CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Hospital for Orthopaedic & Specialty Service
EMH Elyria Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Wright State University
Graduated in 2004
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Lori Finley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLORAIN FAMILY HEALTH AND SURGERY CENTER, 5700 Cooper Foster Park Rd W, Lorain, OH
Dr. Lori Finley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lorain, OH.