Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori L Fritts has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lori L Fritts has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 48
Dr. Fritts has saved my life three times: 2 breast cancer surgeries and one recommendation to get genetic testing that none of my other doctors suggested- including my oncologist who saw me regularly. She is brilliant, highly competent, and unusually compassionate and open with us- no arrogance, thoughtful and calm and reassuring. Her reputation as a surgeon is impeccable among medical professionals. Highly trustworthy even ar times when one is filled with terror..... I cannot say enough good about her and have been seeing her since 2003.
Dr. Fritts was recommended to me by another physician. Went for the pre op consult and I was put off by the length of time beyond my scheduled appt time that I had to wait. However, when I did finally get to meet her, I was given all the time I needed to have my questions answered. And I had a lot of questions! She spoke in clear terminology, explained my problem and the surgical procedure to 'fix' my problem and the risks associated with the procedure. I had done many hours of research about hyperparathyroidism and was convinced that I was going to go out of state for my procedure until I spoke with Dr. Fritts. I still put a lot of thought into my final decision and I just felt that Dr. Fritts was the surgeon that I wanted to do the procedure. She was so kind, so thorough and so patient and she portrayed a surgeon with confidence but without arrogance. She even offered to help me set up my appt with the out of state practice. What surgeon does that? But in the end everyone should ask who will be there in the event that you need someone if a complication arises after you leave the hospital? I know that if I crossed that line putting me into requiring medical attention, Dr. Fritts was a phone call away. Dr. Fritts has a 'bedside manner' that cannot be taught. My entire experience was excellent. I'm so glad that I decided to stay home and I'm grateful for Dr. Fritts' surgical ability. I highly recommend this physician.
She is outstanding in her field and I am very pleased with the outcome of my thyroid surgery. She is a very caring Doctor and takes the time to make sure you understand everything.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Lori L Fritts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMiller Nelson And Jacques, 3 Northwestern Dr, Bloomfield, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lori L Fritts in this video.
Dr. Lori L Fritts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, CT.