Dr. Lori L Gallaher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori L Gallaher?

Not good

My husband and I have been patients of lori Gallaher for at least 5 years. I guess we are slow learners.....she took me off my hormone (had to go back to my OBGYN) to get straightened out, she scared us to death when she said we had lupus (sent to a specialist to find out we didn't) said I was on meth when my urine test had a glitch (she sent if off for testing to find out it was negative) she said my husband had prostate cancer (sent to a specialist to find out he does not) Her nurse Amber is rude, extremely bossy and makes you feel beneath her. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

Dr. Gallaher's nurse leaves more to be desired. She is extremely unfriendly and abrupt and pointed with her questions. Dr. Gallagher herself was friendly and bedside manner was okay however I would not see her again due to the extreme coldness of her nurse.

Nurse Amber

Just don't get on the bad side of her nurse. Nurse Amber will talk to you very curtly, barking out orders/questions to you. Thankfully, all she does is check your blood pressure, temp., and weight. The receptionist was very friendly. Dr Gallaher is a very kind Doctor and very knowledgable, but I won't go back.

Very uncaring in diagnosis with no follow-up information. Had my information confused with other patients at times, prescribed meds that made me sick with no follow up. Uncaring tech/staff make follow-up phone calls for alarming results from tests run with no explanation or advice as to how to proceed. Will start from scratch and not return to her office.

Meh

Paid to get told I had mild G.A.D., which I already knew. Gave me some Lexipro (very low dosage), and I had VERY negative results with it. Woke with night panic... teeth pain and grinding... racing thoughts and negativity. In office, was given an amount to pay. I asked "Is this all I have to pay" (granted I didn't have insurance coverage.. so it should have been my total cost). I was told "Yes, that's it." Now, 3 months later, I receive a bill for an amount almost the same as what I already paid. So basically I had to give a leg to find out something I already knew and receive samples of the "new thing out there" that didn't even perform.

I love Dr. Gallaher! My husband and I have moved around a lot for his job, we were given a recommendation of her from some of his co-workers, she has been our favorite DR EVER! We were so very sorry we had to leave her when we moved out of state. She is a great person, spends a lot of time with you, gets to know you as a person and remembers you ever time she sees you.